Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Play Keeps Messing Up My Depth Charts

If the Canadiens rookies could stop putting on surprising shows of excellence, maybe I could get my depth charts to stick.

First Weber, now Pacioretty. I shouldn't have been so keen ad done the charts a couple of weeks ago.

I'm just kidding of course. Pacioretty actually playing well is not unexpected, except in how soon he ha been able to turn the trick. Seeing how he went from fresh-faced rookie to scoring star at the most serious US College hockey program in less than a few months, I guess we shouldn't be surprised.

Needless to say, Pacioretty jumps ahead of D'Agostini and Stewart and Dandenault. I don't think that gives him a starting place. To do that, he must set Guillaume in his sights...

No comments:

Post a Comment